10th July @ 1703
Just had my so called lunch before going to work.
Re-heated yesterday's chicken rice. Mum's at the hospital. So yeah.
Oh, I wanted to upload the pics which I took over the past few days, but I think there's something wrong with this computer. It keeps hanging every few mins, and this is the 4th time I've restarted the computer.
So yeah, gonna update real quick before it starts to hang again.
Gebu is on long hols. She's off to Bangkok. How great!! My KL trip next month is still like pending for confirmation from the peeps. Haha. . anyway, she better get me something from there. Heh~
Met up with Arip the other day. It's been real long since I last saw him. Maklumlah, orang tu kan dah bz ngan Mega Perdana, hp pun dah tanam sedalam-dalamnya. Hahaha.
Btw Arip, I'm surprise by you-noe-wat eh. Hehe. good luck bro! Chill out again ya!! Gambar nanti aku upload.
I have a feeling it's gonna rain heavily soon. Better get out of my house before it starts pouring.
Take care people! And to you if u ever read this.
p/s: i'm missing you here
Just had my so called lunch before going to work.
Re-heated yesterday's chicken rice. Mum's at the hospital. So yeah.
Oh, I wanted to upload the pics which I took over the past few days, but I think there's something wrong with this computer. It keeps hanging every few mins, and this is the 4th time I've restarted the computer.
So yeah, gonna update real quick before it starts to hang again.
Gebu is on long hols. She's off to Bangkok. How great!! My KL trip next month is still like pending for confirmation from the peeps. Haha. . anyway, she better get me something from there. Heh~
Met up with Arip the other day. It's been real long since I last saw him. Maklumlah, orang tu kan dah bz ngan Mega Perdana, hp pun dah tanam sedalam-dalamnya. Hahaha.
Btw Arip, I'm surprise by you-noe-wat eh. Hehe. good luck bro! Chill out again ya!! Gambar nanti aku upload.
I have a feeling it's gonna rain heavily soon. Better get out of my house before it starts pouring.
Take care people! And to you if u ever read this.
p/s: i'm missing you here
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home